About Chandratal Lake:
Chandratal or The Moon Lake is located at a height of 14100 feet in Spiti and Lahaul district of Himachal Pradesh in northern India. The lake got its name because of its crescent shape. It is one of the most enchanting lake in Himalayas. It is said that, Chandrataal was discovered by traders from Tibet or Ladakh.
The sweet water lake is around 2.5 km wide. It is the source of Chandra River which merges with Bhaga River to form Chandrabhaga River and later assumes the identity of Chenab. Vast meadows on the banks of the lake are the camping sites. During springtime, these meadows are carpeted with hundreds of kinds of wildflowers. The lake can be visited only during the three summer months. For the rest of the time, the lake remains frozen.
It's a small trek, but the destination is worth much more. It's an adventure trip with lots of elements of thrill & fun. The real experience is the gasps of astonishment on your faces as soon as you reach Chandratal Lake. All you would see there is NATURE, "100% pure & genuine"! You would wish to stay there forever, but normal life will drag you back to your cities & so-called homes. Cherish, enjoy & preserve the precious and rare few moments spent at Chandratal Lake, in your memories. You never know, if you would ever get to see a mesmerizing place like Chandratal again in your life!
Day 01- Delhi –Manali
We will depart from Delhi by evening. Volvo/Taxi transit (Over Night): Total Time of Journey 12 hrs. Enjoy the dinner at Punjabi Dhaba.
Highlight: Volvo/ Taxi Transit.
Inclusion: Volvo/Taxi transit
Day 02 - Manali
We will reach Manali in the Morning by 9:00 am. Check in to hotel and get relaxed. In evening we will take short trip in and around Manali town and same time you can buy essential items. Enjoy your night at Old Manali’s best café . Night stay at hotel.
Highlight: Enjoy your sunrise in lap of mighty Himalayas, welcome to Himachal Pradesh.
Inclusion: Local sightseeing, Breakfast & Dinner.
Day 03 Manali- Chandertaal
After breakfast taxi will depart for Chandrataal. We will take a short break at Chatru for Lunch. Welcome Snacks will be served at Chandertaal Camping Site. Dinner will be served by 7 pm and light outs by 8 pm have a sound sleep.
Highlight: Sight Seeing Rohtang Pass , Gramphu, Chatru and Batal. 6hr journey
Inclusions: Taxi transit from hotel to Chandertaal, All meals and Camp Stay.
Day 04 - Chandertaal
After a Lazy morning, enjoy your breakfast. We will trek to Chandertaal Lake (1hr trek) with packed lunch. We will spend complete day in exploring surroundings of Holy Lake. Come back at camping site by 5 pm tea and snacks will be served. Dinner will be served by 9 pm and light outs by 10 p.m. and have a sound sleep.
Highlight: Musical Bon Fire Night. Enjoy the serenity of the nature at the Lake.
Inclusions: All meals and camp stay.
Day 05 – Chandertaal-Manali
Wake up early and experience the best sunrise of your life. After breakfast and tea, at 10:00 am we will start our backward journey to Manali. Short break for lunch at Marhi by 3pm. We will reach Manali by 5:00 PM. Rest of the time is for your leisure. Overnight stay at Manali
Highlight: Mesmerizing Sunrise and total peace. Enjoy the nature all day.
Inclusions: All meals and Backward journey to Manali by taxi.
Day 06 – Manali-Delhi
After breakfast we will head towards Delhi. Board Volvo for Delhi in the evening. The trip ends here but we hope to see you soon.
Highlight: Return journey to Delhi.
Inclusions: Manali-Delhi Transit
Tour Ends Here
1. Delhi--Manali-Delhi via Volvo, Manali-Chandratal-Manali transit via Cab.
2. One experienced Tour escort throughout the trip.
3. Night stay at hotel in Manali (02 Nights) and camping (02 Nights) at Chandratal lake.
4. Total 12 meals, (05 Breakfast, 03 Lunch, 04 Dinner).
5. Mineral water bottle
6. Basic Medical Kit.
1. Video & Professional camera fees.
2. Laundry, Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages.
3. Any other expense of personal nature.
4. Extra expenses occurred due to natural calamity has to be paid by traveler.
Terms and conditions:
1. Online credit card authorization
2. NEFT Transfer
Minimum Passenger Clause:
The Management of Bout India Tours Pvt Ltd reserves the right to postpone OR cancel the tour, in case of Lack of booking of minimum passengers required to operate the tour. The tour operates with minimum of 6 persons.
1. If cancellation request is intimated 120 hours prior to tour depart, there will be no cancellation fee.
2. If cancellation request is intimated 72-120 hours prior to tour depart, there will be cancellation levy of 30% on published cost.
3. If cancellation request is intimated 48-72 hours prior to tour depart, there will be cancellation levy of 50% on published cost.
4. If cancellation request is intimated 00-48 hours prior to tour depart, there will be cancellation levy of 100% on published cost.